A new space started by ASTER, the Consortium for innovation and technology transfer in Emilia-Romagna, to host and support startups from Bologna and surroundings through an acceleration programme.
“Le Serre dei Giardini Margherita” is a recently re-furbished area within the largest park in Bologna, close to the centre and to the main attractions in town. The accelerator – called Le Serre di ASTER (ASTER Greenhouses) – includes a wide open space to accommodate 6 startups of our region. An additional office is dedicated to one international host for a period of one week to one month.
The international office
The office reserved for international mobility activities is dedicated to startup owners or would-be entrepreneurs wishing to come at Le Serre di ASTER to setup their business in Emilia-Romagna region or in Italy.
Access is available on demand, according to the availability of the office, and may be subject to fees.
Foreign startups/would-be entrepreneurs can stay from one to four weeks for a fee of 50,00€ per week.
Startups/would-be entrepreneurs linked to ASTER partners are hosted for 1 week free of charge.
Startups will benefit of a fully equipped work space with a wi-fi connection, access to meeting rooms, restaurant and bar in the same area.
ASTER can also organize meetings/exchanges with the startup community in Emilia-Romagna, as:
– meetings with startups hosted in the accelerator or members of EmiliaRomagnaStartUp community, that counts over 400 startups based in the region
– meetings with business support organizations and institutions, belonging to EmiliaRomagnaStartUp (+60 in total)
– meetings with other organizations belonging to ASTER networks (i.e Industrial Research Labs, FabLabs etc)
– meetings with ASTER experts, including specialists in business development, in specific business sectors and other topics related to innovation
– identification of potential consultants and experts within ASTER service providers databases to support their business development
Startups may also participate in trainings and events powered by ASTER.
Le Serre di ASTER, via Castiglione 136 – 40136 Bologna
Le Serre di ASTER: email@example.com
Worth to know
How to get a Startup VISA for Italy
How to access the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs, the crossborder exchange program supporting new entrepreneurs to learn how to run a business from experienced entrepreneurs in other EU Countries. The matching activities are coordinated by several European intermediary organizations, as ASTER.
Ledi Halilaj, ASTER Open-Eye Program manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Invest in Emilia-Romagna: Emilia-Romagna is a region open to new foreign investment. Businesses will find here valuable opportunities and advantages, enabling them to innovate and grow in a highly specialised economic system, with easy access to international markets, a broad ecosystem of suppliers/customers and skilled human resources. A region whose development model has been able to combine economic competitiveness with a high level of social cohesion and an enviable quality of life.