© 2021 International Street Design Challenge
After lots of planning, Curitiba, Wuhan and Querétaro are proud to announce that the registration for the 2021 International Street Design Challenge is now open!
The Challenge was created with the intention of raising awareness about the discussions happening at the COP26 Global Conference on Health and Climate Change-Healthy and Green Recovery, and to promote exchange between our cities’ design, architecture and urbanism students. By clicking here, you can download the concept note with more details on the idea and dynamics.
- July 8th — Open call for Cities of Design
- September 12th — Deadline for submitting the application/Registration
- September 14th — Meeting with focal points of participating cities
- October 3rd –Deadline to send the streets problems and teams details
- November 2nd and 4th — Q&A sessions for participants
- November 6th — Street Design Challenge
- November 30th — Online event with a presentation,winner’s announcement and interaction among participants.
This registration step only requires basic information, so no need to worry about filling a long form. We ask for your contacts and the names of universities taking part in the Challenge.
Please send your inquiries to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Registration closes on September 12th.