Project: Smart Urban Privacy
© Miriam Raneburger
Design Transfer is a format of Creative Industries Styria. It connects companies of traditional economy with designers. Thus, laying the foundation stone for new products and services. Professional design is therefor used as a targeted competitive strategy to improve market opportunities. Designers, in turn, get the opportunity to work directly and create new solutions for clearly defined tasks.
Project Concept ” design 2 business”
The format consists of the following steps. Throughout the process, they serve as a guideline for the organiser, the company and the designers.
- Desire from the company for a new solution to maintain and establish its position on the market
- Work out of the task, followed by a call
- Submission of portfolios from the designers / Selection of designers by the company
- A cooperation agreement clarifies the legal framework before the project is launched.
- Working on the concept within 4 to 8 weeks / on-site support by Creative Industries Styria
- Concept presentation. In the ideal case, both sided continue their cooperation.
- Documentation and communication of the process by Creative Industries Styria
The costs for the company are 2.000 Euros. The designer gets 1.500 Euros, 500 Euros are for Creative Industries Styria.
Projekt: Customized Fences by H+S Zauntechnik
© Studio Thomas Feichtnerclick here
Project: Smart Urban Relaxing
© Philipp Podesserclick here
Project: A Graz-related Luminaire
© Miriam Raneburger click here
Creative Industries Styria
Eberhard Schrempf (Managing Director)